Voor deze kaart heb ik mijn nieuwe paperpad 'Origins' van Basic Grey gebruikt. Deze CC Design stempel heb ik een keer gewonnen maar had hem nog niet eerder gebruikt. De sketch voor deze kaart is van
Papertake. De challenge van
Simon Says Stamp challenge blog is 'vintage with flowers'. Zondag heb ik op de Creabeurs dit kant gekocht. De challenge van
Cute Card Thursday is 'ribbon-tastic'.

I've used my new paperpad 'Origins' from Basic Grey for this card. I've won this CC Design stamp once but haven't used it before. The sketch that I used for this card is from
Papertake. The challenge at
Simon Says Stamp challenge blog is 'vintage with flowers'. I bought this lace at the Creabeurs this sunday. The challenge at
Cute Card Thursday is 'ribbon-tastic'.
3 opmerkingen:
beautiful card, your colouring is fabulous and the papers are so pretty, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx
fabulous card Annelies :-) I love this image ,,, very cute and the papers and embellies are perfect ! :-) I love the ribbbon and the papers you used ,, lovely ! :-) Great take on the sketch too ! :-)
thanks for joining the PTW and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
luv
Lols :-) x x
Oh how fab - this is great!!! I love the image and colours you used and it's a wonderful take on the sketch chick!!! That lace is beautiful :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW this week, hugs, Dawny xxx
Een reactie posten