CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

maandag 8 februari 2010

It all begins with love

Mijn man en ik zijn op valentijnsdag 35 jaar getrouwd. Natuurlijk gaan we dat vieren en ik heb een aantal van deze kaarten gemaakt als uitnodiging. Het papier dat ik heb gebruikt is van Fancy Pants. Er zijn zoveel verschillende challenges op het moment met een valentine/love thema dat ik hieronder een lijst heb gezet met de challenges waaraan ik meedoe.

Papertake; Love actually
Stamp Something; Love somethings
Our Creative Corner; Masculine Valentine
Caardvarks; Wedding card
Double Dutch; Be my valentine
Crazy 4 Challenges; Be my valentine


My husband and I are married for 35 years on Valentines day! Of course we are going to have a celebration. I've made several of these card as invitation cards. The papers I used are from Fancy Pants. There are so many challenges with a valentine/love theme, so I've put down a list of the challenges I'm joining

Papertake; Love actually
Stamp Something; Love somethings
Our Creative Corner; Masculine Valentine
Caardvarks; Wedding card
Double Dutch; Be my valentine
Crazy 4 Challenges; Be my valentine

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

So cute and lovely. I like the colors.
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge at stamp Something.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Sandra zei

Leuke kaart!
Volgens mij heb ik er ook een in mijn vensterbank staan. ;)
liefs
Sandra

marja zei

alvast van harte gefeliciteerd annelies met je trouwdag!!!

ontzettende prachtige kaarten heb je ervoor gemaakt!!!
complimenten hoor!



lieve gr. marja

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie zei

Oh, this is such a perfect masculine valentine - I LOVE it!! Congratulations on your 35 anniversary. So happy you shared with us at Our Creative Corner this week.