CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

zondag 5 april 2009

Spring

Eindelijk is het lente hier in Nederland! Het weer is geweldig! Gisteren ben ik naar de stempelbeurs geweest met mijn dochters en we hebben het erg gezellig gehad!
Deze kaart is voor The Sugar Bowl. Het is een lentekaart!



Finally it's spring here in the Netherlands! The weather is great! Yesterday I went to the stamp event and my daughters and we had a lovely time!
This card is for The Sugar Bowl. It's a spring card!

4 opmerkingen:

sugacatz zei

I love the colouring you have used on your card. The pink and green is very pretty and spring like. Fab. lx

Shelly zei

Oh this is such a lovely card. I like the pink and green and all the details, great work :)

Anoniem zei

Beautiful card Annelies! I love this paper and it has the prettiest colors!! Also love your adorable image and fab details!! Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge :)Kathy

iReneM zei

This is such a pretty card Annelise.
Lovely colouring and BP's.
I think the way you have threaded the ric rac through the circle clip is excellent - a brilliant touch :-)
Thank you for visiting me and for your kind comment.

x