CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

maandag 30 maart 2009

Green and purple

Voor de challenge van Scrapmagasinet moet je een kaart maken met de kleuren groen en paars. Ik heb geprobeerd om alleen deze twee kleuren te gebruiken. Volgens mij is me dat wel goed gelukt!
Deze stempel vond ik mooi bij de challenge passen omdat ik de kleuren groen en paars goed kon gebruiken voor de kleren.



For the challenge from Scrapmagasinet you have to use the colors green and purple. I've tried to use only these two colors. I think I did well!
I thought this stamp fits the challenge very well because I could use the colors green and purple for the clothes.

6 opmerkingen:

Nikki Fairbairn zei

Beautiful card Annelies, I love the torn edges and beautifully coloured image, the flower looks so pretty, Thanks for joining in the challenge, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Filharmonica zei

Great card :-) Thank for joining the challenge.
Have a nice day!

Heidi

Heather Huggins zei

Beautiful card! I love the coloring! Thanks for joining us. Good Luck!!

Anna zei

What a wonderful card !! Love the flower.

Cecilia zei

Wonderful card! I like it very much!

Hugs, Tiina

WencheP zei

A very cute card! Thanks for joining!

-DT Wenche