De sketch is van Create4fun. Ik ben net te laat want vandaag hebben ze een nieuwe sketch op hun blog gezet, jammer! De kleuren horen bij de challenge van BasicGrey Challenges. Ik heb de paperpad 'wisteria' gebruikt. Op de blog van House Mouse & Friends is de challenge 'on the beach'. Omdat ik mijn nieuwe stempel heb gebruikt, wil ik ook meedoen met de challenge van Cute Card Thursday 'all new'.

I got a coupon from Art Journey for christmas. This friday I went to the store and got myself this cute House Mouse stamp. I also bought a Martha Stewart borderpunch.
The sketch is from Create4fun. I'm just too late to enter because they put a new sketch on their blog today. The colors are from the challenge at BasicGrey Challenges. I've used the 'wisteria' paperpad. At the blog from House Mouse & Friends the challenge is 'on the beach'. And because I used my new stamp, I would like to enter the challenge at Cute Card Thursday 'all new'.

5 opmerkingen:
Hi Annelies - lovely card, gorgeous, beautifully coloured image and I love the use of the fabulous Wisteria papers.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at both BG and HM&F.
hugs Heather xx
The paper you used as the background is gorgeous and perfect! I looks like the little mouse is floating by exotic flowers on a stream. Love this card! Thanks for playing with us! Best, Curt
awww what a sweet card! Lovely colours!
This is such a beautiful card! Gorgeous colors and wonderful coloring! Thanks for joining us at the HM&F Challenge!
Hi there love this image & coloured perfect great take on the beach theme love it..thanks for joining us at HM&F ..
hugs Christine xx
Een reactie posten