cards and other things that I make
Super kaartje Annelies.Mooi papier en super gekleurd stempeltje.en die vilten swirl is perfect.Dank je voor je deelname aan de DDCC.xoxo karin
Mooie kaart! De olifant is erg mooi gekleurd.Bedankt voor het meedoen aan EAC!Leonie xx
wonderful card !!! love it !! thanks for joining in our challenge.hugs tina46eac-team
such a cute elephant!Thanks for joining in EAC!Hugs, Alex
Fabulous card. I love the papers used. The image is coloured beautifully.Thanks for joinging EAC.Jenny
I love all the elephants, distressed edges and felt swirl. Thank you for joining us at EAC this week!
Love that sweet elephant! Thanks for playing the High Hope Challenge!
Love your card Annelies, great papers and beautiful coloured image, Hugs, Nikki x
Een reactie posten
8 opmerkingen:
Super kaartje Annelies.
Mooi papier en super gekleurd stempeltje.
en die vilten swirl is perfect.
Dank je voor je deelname aan de DDCC.
xoxo karin
Mooie kaart! De olifant is erg mooi gekleurd.
Bedankt voor het meedoen aan EAC!
Leonie xx
wonderful card !!! love it !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
eac-team
such a cute elephant!
Thanks for joining in EAC!
Hugs, Alex
Fabulous card. I love the papers used. The image is coloured beautifully.
Thanks for joinging EAC.
Jenny
I love all the elephants, distressed edges and felt swirl. Thank you for joining us at EAC this week!
Love that sweet elephant! Thanks for playing the High Hope Challenge!
Love your card Annelies, great papers and beautiful coloured image, Hugs, Nikki x
Een reactie posten