Deze kaart heb ik gemaakt met de sketch van Scrapmagasinet. Ik heb wat kant gebruikt en dit is de challenge bij Daring Cardmakers. Het papier is van My Minds Eye en heet Bloom & Grow.
This card is made with the sketch from Scrapmagasinet. I've used some lace and that's the challenge on Daring Cardmakers. The paper I used is from My Minds Eye and is called Bloom & Grow.
oh, this is sooooo sweet! cute image and great colours, the white lace is so pretty and works so well in the design. Thanks for joining in with the DCM this week
12 opmerkingen:
oh, this is sooooo sweet! cute image and great colours, the white lace is so pretty and works so well in the design. Thanks for joining in with
the DCM this week
wonderful card..love the colour combination
Such a cute card, and wonderful colours!!!I love it!!
Such a cute card. Love the colours you have used and the image is so sweet....
Thanks for joining.
DT Wenche
Scrapmagasinet
Fabulous burst of colour on this creation!
Your card is so cute Annelies, I just love the colours, image and pretty lace, Hugs, Nikki x
Lovely and bright card and love that stamp.
hi!!;D
Beautiful card, gorgeous:D
Hugs, Ida:o)
This is adorable and the lace is so fitting for the card!
What a gorgeous baby image. The colours you've used are beautiful.
This is lovely, so fresh and pretty.
Thanks for trying out my sketch. Your creation is wonderful. Love the fun colors you've picked. Good Luck!!
Een reactie posten