CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

maandag 15 juni 2009

Congrats

Penny Black Saturday Challenge viert zijn eerste verjaardag! Daarom willen ze dat we een 'celebration' kaart maken en ze geven veel candy weg!
Ik heb mijn 'nieuwe' Penny Black stempel gebruikt dat ik twee weken geleden op de tweedehands stempelmarkt in Sleen heb gekocht. Het papier dat ik heb gebruikt is van Basic Grey en heet Marrakech.



Penny Black Saturday Challenge is celebrating their 1st birthday! Because of that they want us to make a 'celebration' card and they are offering a lot of candy!
I've used my 'new' Penny Black stamp that I bought on the second hand stampday two weeks ago. The papers I used are from Basic Grey and are called Marrakech.

4 opmerkingen:

Mephisto zei

Hi,
your Card is so stunning. Wonderful Papers and Colors have You used!

Thanks for joining in the PBSC-BirthdayChallenge and my Blogcandy.

Domi

tracie zei

Fabulous card Annilies, love the gorgeous BG papers and super cute image ~ love it.
Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC.. good luck with my candy
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Beth zei

Gorgeous card! I love this stamp and the ribbons are a great addition!

Good luck with the candy draw and thanks for joining in!

Beth xx

Marcea zei

What a wonderful card hun. The papers are just amazing - love the boldness of them. I am so pleased you could join us on our special week. Good luck with my birthday candy
-x-