CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

donderdag 21 mei 2009

Scrapmagasinet

Ik heb deze kaart gemaakt met de sketch van de Scrapmagasinet challenge blog. Op de Everybody Art Challenge blog is de challenge om zwart en rood te gebruiken. Ik heb veel rood gebruikt en de gestempelde lijnen zijn zwart ;)



I've made this card with the sketch from Scrapmagasinet challenge blog. On the Everybody Art Challenge blog the challenge is to use the colors red and black. I've used a lot of red and the stamped lines are black ;)

5 opmerkingen:

Nixe-Moni zei

Such a gorgeous card! Love the cute image.
Thanks for joining in our challenge.
Hugs
Moni
EAC-Team

Heather Huggins zei

Its fabulous!! Thanks for trying my sketch!! Good Luck!!!

Iris zei

Wow a really fab card, love the cute image.

Thanks for joining in our challenge.

Hugs
Iris
EAC-Team

WencheP zei

A wonderful card! Like the colors a lot.

Thanks for joining.

Wenche
DT Scrapmagasinet

Nikki Fairbairn zei

Beautiful card Annelies and I love the wonderful colours and image, Hugs, Nikki x